Our final gears for the gearbox came early, so we changed gears. (Bad pun, bad!) We did pull the motor after the initial prop test and removed the gearbox case to get at the gears inside. We then pulled the initial gears out, replaced them with the final set, and bolted the case back together. You may recall that we initially used the first gearbox with the set of gears that were available to us, so we could test with it early before the new gears arrived.
You can see the open case in the image before the gears were replaced. The engine is back on the tube frame now, and we will be bolting the tube frame to the carbon body today.